Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Private Practice

I started to post last night but I was catching up on Grey's and Private Practice and they were wayyy to good to take my eyes off the TV. I remember when Grey's anatomy premiered. It was a HUGE hit. Then when Addison left and started her own show everyone was kind of skeptical. Let me just say that I think Private Practice is 10 times better than Grey's Anatomy. I can't pinpoint the exact reason why I think it's better, it just is. It is set in L.A. where there are 4 or 5 doctors who specialize in different areas of medicine who have their own practice. There is no lack of drama(break-ups, cheaters, pregnancies, etc) which I believe always makes for good TV. Some of you might already watch it but if you don't I highly recommend it! So, I will try and post about my weekend this evening but I will leave you with the quote of the day:

"I am a very committed wife. And I should be committed too - for being married so many times." - Elizabeth Taylor

No comments: