Monday, February 8, 2010

Case of the Mondays

My god I hate Mondays. I didn't really understand what people were talking about when they would say they "felt" Mondays. When I say this, it reminds me of a Seinfeld episode when Jerry and Newman are talking about what day it feels like.
This is how the scene goes:

Newman: What day is it today?
Jerry: Thursday
Newman: It doesn't feel like Thursday, it feels like Tuesday
Jerry: Tuesday has no feel, Monday has a feel, Friday has a feel, but Tuesday has no feel!

Then I started working full-time and not going to school anymore......I soon found out that Monday DOES have a feel and boy do I hate it. The only good thing about this Monday is that today I got a new phone!!! A blackberry!!! Since I don't have too much time right now I will post again tonight in regards to my weekend and my new phone but I will leave you with the quote of the day:

"If your lens is prejudice, you're wearing the wrong prescription." - Carrie Latet

No comments: