Saturday, March 27, 2010

Birthday party!

I have seldom gotten invitations for birthday parties so when I got this one it was extra special....


This little munchkin was turning 1!!


So on March 13th, Mya had her big birthday bash. I was supposed to arrive early to help Mabyn decorate the cake but I was getting my hair did and it took allll morning (literally) so I only arrived in time to take the cover off the sandwiches and to give Mya her birthday balloon before the rest of her guests arrived. She loved it! She had on the cutest dress and loved all the attention she got on her special day! My favorite part of the party was when she was inhaling her little cupcake.











There was not one crumb left!!

I feel I need to mention the fact that when the party was over I went home and took a three hour nap. Then went to bed 2 hours later and only woke up at 11am the next morning. I have NO idea how parents run a household like they do and still manage to survive. I mean, let's get real, I hardly even did anything at the party and I was still zonked. I think instead of contributing to an RRSP I am going to start putting money away for a nanny....just in case I ever have kids.

1 comment:

The Conner Clan said...

My favorite part of the entire post was "I feel I need to mention the fact that when the party was over I went home and took a three hour nap." HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!

You're such a wimp!

love you!