Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Women's Wit

Just because I'm on the blog wagon now and I know someone is actually reading this I have decided to post a new quote everyday. It's very odd how it happened actually....I was talking to mabyn the other day about what kind of blog I would have, ie. whether it would be an anonymous blog and I could rant about everyone without them ever knowing or whether it would be about me. I told her I wanted to find quotes and put one up everyday. So yesterday I was in one of the partner's office talking about some research that I had done for her and as she was reading the memo, I started going through the little calendar she had on her desk. It was one of those little tiny calendar's that fit into the palm of your hand and you have to tear off a sheet everyday to keep up with the right date. I was laughing out loud at some of them and I told her I really liked her calendar. She was like, do you want it? I asked her why she didn't want it. She told me that one of her nieces had given it to her as a x-mas gift and told her that it was perfect for her. This niece had just recently gotten her first job and had thought really hard as to what to buy everyone for Christmas. She said that the calendar wasn't really her style and that she would love for me to have it and enjoy it. I thought this was super nice. The only thing she said was that if it ever disappeared off my desk, not to worry, that her niece was probably just in the city for lunch and she had stolen it back just for the day :p

So, after that long explanation as to where the quotes are going to come from....here is today's:

"A girl can wait for the right man to come along, but in the meantime that still doesn't mean she can't have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones." - Cher

1 comment:

The Conner Clan said...

true dat!

(k, i don't mean to comment on every post but i can't help myself! you alwayas have something worthy of comments!)